A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garson Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garson Caruso, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disability Evaluations
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garson Mark Caruso MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garson M. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Garson Caruso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garson Caruso practices Occupational Medicine near Bartow, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Bartow Preventive Medicine Specialists.