A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth Cosgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Cosgrove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebral Palsy
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgrove graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cosgrove has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth Rees Cosgrove FRCSC and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garth R. Cosgrove practice?
- Dr. Garth Cosgrove has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garth Cosgrove practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Boston, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.