Learn more about Dr. Garth Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Davis, Bariatric Surgery, Medically Supervised Weight Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth Gene Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garth G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Garth Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Garth Davis practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Bariatric Specialists.