Learn more about Dr. Garth Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Davis, Bariatric Surgery, Medically Supervised Weight Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth Gene Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garth G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Garth Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Garth Davis practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Family Physicians.