A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Davis, Bariatric Surgery, Medically Supervised Weight Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth Gene Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garth G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Garth Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Garth Davis practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Bariatric Specialists.