A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garth George, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan