A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garth George, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth Otto George MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Garth O. George practice?
- Dr. Garth George has 5 office locations.
Dr. Garth George practices Gastroenterology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL and Tavares, FL.
See Leesburg Gastroenterologists.