A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth Jacobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Jacobsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garth Jacobsen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacobsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth R Jacobsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garth R. Jacobsen practice?
- Dr. Garth Jacobsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garth Jacobsen practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.