A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garth Graham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth P Graham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Garth P. Graham practice?
- Dr. Garth Graham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garth Graham practices Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maynardville, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.