A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Rosenberg, Phlebology (venous disease) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garth Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth David Rosenberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garth D. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Garth Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garth Rosenberg practices Surgery near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Charles Town, WV.
See Frederick Surgeons.