Dr. Garth Smith MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

August 11th, 2016
Excellent
My surgery and follow-up went well. Excellent service. Will be seeing him again for other hand.

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Garth Smith is terrible. He missed a great in my wrist. The Dr. in FL found it right away.. He manner is terrible too. Too much into himself.

April 6th, 2016
I developed a "trigger finger" in the middle finger of my left hand along with having severe arthritis of both thumbs. Dr. Smith examed, x-rayed and treated my problems, conservatively, for about 14 months. I then developed ganglions around the middle finger that did not respond to conservative treatment. I decided to have these issues surgically treated which went very well. I am very happy with Dr. Smith and his treatment. Unfortunately, I have developed some other hand problems but I am confident Dr. Smith will be ready, willing and able to address these for me.

December 10th, 2015
no surgery just office visitss

May 8th, 2015
He is very compassionate and knowledgeable.

February 27th, 2015
look elsewere
Does not listen to patient's problem, forms a diagnosis and treatment that is irrelevant to complaint

November 4th, 2014
I had a good experience with Dr. Smith for a routine broken wrist. He was reasonably, prompt, courteous, and friendly. He gave me a range of options and explained the advantages and disadvantages of each. He addressed my concerns. I had a good recovery and would go to him again.

August 25th, 2014
I had a frustrating experience with the doctor. I had a break of my right ulna. It was out of line and about a quarter inch apart. I saw the N.P. Who told me it would heal "kind of straight". The doctor NEVER even looked at the X-ray. After almost 3 1/2 weeks I went to a doctor, GBW Hospital. Was seen immediately by the doctor who scheduled me for emergency surgery within 3 days. He said another week and it would have to be re-broken. I now am rapidly recovering after receiving a plate. My only problem is because the cast I was originally put in, has caused a hand problem and I am now in therapy to regain use and strength.

January 16th, 2013
Awesimest doctor ever
Spent much time with my daughter, asked her things and talked to her about it, when she started to cry he told me everything I needed to know. I am very pleased with Dr.Smith