A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Stevens, Eye Surgery, Cornea transplants and LASIK is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garth Stevens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth Stevens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Garth Stevens practice?
- Dr. Garth Stevens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garth Stevens practices Ophthalmology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Locust Grove, VA.
See Henrico Ophthalmologists.