A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Stevens, Eye Surgery, Cornea transplants and LASIK is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garth Stevens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth Stevens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Garth Stevens practice?
- Dr. Garth Stevens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garth Stevens practices Ophthalmology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Locust Grove, VA.
See Henrico Ophthalmologists.