A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Tanner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garth Tanner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Stanislaus Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth Benton Tanner MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garth B. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Garth Tanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garth Tanner practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.