A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Tanner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garth Tanner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Stanislaus Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth B Tanner MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garth B. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Garth Tanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garth Tanner practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.