Internists

1429 College Ave
Ste K
Modesto, CA 95350
209-521-7800
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  very rude doctor  |  show details
by John D. on Apr 3rd, 2014

My wife is 83 years old, has congestive heart failure and satge 4 COPD. She was admitted to the hospital by her physian, who gave specific instructions for her care. Tannrer came in, never introduced himself to her. We are later told he was the doctor on duty, we never saw him, but still received a bill in the mail. We are hounded by her administrative staff to pay the bill after 60 days. My wife who is on oxygen 24 hours of the day, told his staff that she was having trouble breathing and she couldn' stay of the phone...was told Ok just when are you going to pay the bill. Since, she never even saw the doctor and was administered by her doctor even at admittance, we really felt that this was rude of his staff and rude of the doctor to put my wife in this position. My wife has been told by her doctor that her COPD has worsened and she has maybe a year to live....I hope that he doesn't get his money before then.....I wouldn't go to him if he were the last doctor in town.

|  ranch worker  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

Dr. Tanner is a very caring doctor who always takes the time to LISTEN to me and address my concerns. I would hate to lose him. The staff is congenial and professional. I have had Dr. Tanner since he first became a doctor-there's no complaints!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Tanner seems somewhat judgemental and looks down on his patientts. He, at times, speaks in a degrading manner to his patients. He is moody and when he is having a bad day, doesn't feel well or is rushed it is obvious by the way he treats his patients and by his lack of interest and lack of communication. But when he is having a good day, he is happy and smiling and spends more time with the patients. I left there confused and disappointed. His follow up is practically non-existant. His staff was distant and lacked professionalism. Two of his staff members were outside in the parking lot smoking when I drove up and as I walked past them I overheard them talking disrespectfully about a patient who had just left. Dr. Tanner doesn't have much of a personality or bedside manner. I am sure he is skilled in his profession, I just simply think that he should take more time with his patients, be less moody and value his patients loyalty to him and be more caring and geniune to his patients. I had the worse experience when calling for an appointment, the receptionist was rude and had a negative attitude. He should get a better staff, that would greatly improve his practice. Katie is a good nurse, but she is the only staff member who seems to care about the patients and she doesn't seem to be around as much anymore.

|  Great care  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

An amazing doctor that spends the utmost skill and consideration with me while i am in his office. His ability to correctly diagnose issues has saved me a great deal of worry and strife. The best internist anyone could ever ask for.

|  show details
by sarah on Jul 21st, 2010

hi daddy you are a great doctor you are the best doctor ever

|  your daughter  |  show details
by sarah on Mar 7th, 2010

i love you daddy u r the best!

|  show details
Sep 23rd, 2009

rude rude rude

|  great work  |  show details
by someone you love on Aug 12th, 2009

you are the best doctor anyone could wish for you are caring and awesome. keep up the good work.