A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garth Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garth Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garth Wright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Volunteer Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garth Bradford Wright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garth B. Wright practice?
- Dr. Garth Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Garth Wright practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Surgeons.