A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gartrell King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gartrell King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roseland Community Hospital
- Jackson Park Hospital Foundation
- Saint Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gartrell Dave King MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gartrell D. King practice?
- Dr. Gartrell King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gartrell King practices Surgery near Oak Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL.
See Oak Forest Surgeons.