A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garvin Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garvin Davis, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Uveitis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garvin Davis, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garvin Henderson Davis MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Garvin H. Davis practice?
- Dr. Garvin Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Garvin Davis practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.