A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garvin Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garvin Davis, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Uveitis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garvin Davis, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garvin Henderson Davis M.P.H. and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Garvin H. Davis practice?
- Dr. Garvin Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Garvin Davis practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.