A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garvin Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garvin Davis, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Uveitis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garvin Davis, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garvin Henderson Davis MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Garvin H. Davis practice?
- Dr. Garvin Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Garvin Davis practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.