A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garwood Leckband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leckband
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Leckband Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garwood Leckband, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leckband graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Leckband has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Mt St Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garwood Emerson Leckband MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garwood E. Leckband practice?
- Dr. Garwood Leckband has 1 office location.
Dr. Garwood Leckband practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewiston, NY.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Cardiologists.