A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grimes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grimes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Grimes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Gary Grimes has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Grimes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Family Physicians and Palmdale General Practitioners.