A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grimes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimes
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grimes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grimes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Grimes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Gary Grimes has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Grimes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Primary Care Doctors and Palmdale General Practitioners.