A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Johnson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
- ST Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allen Johnson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Gary Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Johnson practices Emergency Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Emergency Physicians.