A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Koenig is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Koenig, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Koenig has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Midlands Hospital
- Fremont Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary August Koenig MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Gary Koenig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Koenig practices Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Allergists and Omaha Pulmonologists.