Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Koenig
Dr. Gary Koenig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Omaha, NE (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Koenig is affiliated with Alegent Health Memorial Hospital, Alegent Immanuel Medical Center and Alegent Bergan Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Koenig has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Gary Koenig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Ellis McCarthur
Allergy and Immunology
Omaha, NE 3.20 mi26
Dr. Patrick Meyers
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 4.13 mi31
Dr. J Shehan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Omaha, NE 4.15 mi26