A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Koenig is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koenig
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Koenig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Koenig, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Koenig has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Midlands Hospital
- Fremont Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary August Koenig MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Gary Koenig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Koenig practices Allergy & Immunology and Pulmonary Disease near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Allergists and Omaha Pulmonologists.