A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Levinson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Levinson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Levinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allen Levinson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Gary Levinson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Levinson practices Psychiatry near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Psychiatrists.