A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Levinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Levinson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Levinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allen Levinson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Gary Levinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Levinson practices Psychiatry near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Psychiatrists.