A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Reynolds is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Reynolds, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reynolds has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- White County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Reynolds FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Gary Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Reynolds practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Internists and Cookeville Cardiologists.