Internist

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
by Lisa M. on Jan 28th, 2015

Great doctor and great caring staff. Very easy to work with. I would recommend him to everyone.

by Rhonda on Sep 22nd, 2014

Love Dr. Schwartz he is a fabulous doctor, that said he was my doctor for 20 years. Today I had a scheduled appointment for medicine refills and a knee injury, got to the appointment only to be told unless his name appears on my insurance card I would have to self pay or his Office manager could decide if I could be seen by the doctor!!!!! I would have recommended Dr. Schwartz to anyone at anytime without question until today. Today as I write this review I would suggest that you find a real doctor with a caring staff. I have lots of medical issues and finding another doctor and starting completely over is my ONLY option! After 20 years with NEVER a balance carried on my account you would think I would have been seen, nope Dr. Schwartz would not even come talk to me!!!!! I am very disappointed with Dr. Schwartz he is not the stand up man I always thought him to be!

Mar 24th, 2014

Super smart doctor. Staff is wonderful to deal with. Very please with this office. I have been a total of three times now.

Aug 30th, 2009

Very attentive, staff is friendly

Doc show details Doc
by RHONDA P. at Judy`sBook on Nov 15th, 2005 on judysbook.com

Dr Schwartz is a great doctor. I have had a lot of family members go to him. He is very well informed. His office is well located and easy to find. His staff is very courteous and helpful. He takes just about all insurances and does have yo...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com