Aug 31st, 2015

Wonderful doctor, really cares about his patients.

by Lisa M. on Jan 28th, 2015

Great doctor and great caring staff. Very easy to work with. I would recommend him to everyone.

by Rhonda on Sep 22nd, 2014

Love Dr. Schwartz he is a fabulous doctor, that said he was my doctor for 20 years. Today I had a scheduled appointment for medicine refills and a knee injury, got to the appointment only to be told unless his name appears on my insurance card I would have to self pay or his Office manager could decide if I could be seen by the doctor!!!!! I would have recommended Dr. Schwartz to anyone at anytime without question until today. Today as I write this review I would suggest that you find a real doctor with a caring staff. I have lots of medical issues and finding another doctor and starting completely over is my ONLY option! After 20 years with NEVER a balance carried on my account you would think I would have been seen, nope Dr. Schwartz would not even come talk to me!!!!! I am very disappointed with Dr. Schwartz he is not the stand up man I always thought him to be!

Mar 24th, 2014

Super smart doctor. Staff is wonderful to deal with. Very please with this office. I have been a total of three times now.

Aug 30th, 2009

Very attentive, staff is friendly