A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Smith, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Gary Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Smith practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Emergency Physicians and Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.