A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Smith, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Albert Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Gary Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Smith practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians and Mesa Emergency Physicians.