inactive

Gary A Thompson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 28th, 2016
Doc Thompson is th best
Doc Thompson and his staff hav been most kind and fast. He looks me in the eye when he talks to me,, and asks a bunch of ?????????s and than listens for as long as we want. He also does not believe in a bunch of pricey treatments and tists, which saved me major bucks, we have been going to doc thompson for three years and would never go to another doctor

February 21st, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Thompson is a caring physician who spends as much time with his patients as needed, and follows up as quickly as he can. I'm lucky to have found him.

February 21st, 2014
Excellent experience
Dr. Thompson is a caring physician who spends as much time with his patients as needed, and follows up as quickly as he can. I'm lucky to have found h ...

July 24th, 2013
A+ for Dr. Thompson
Dr. Thompson and the staff at Midtown Family Medicine have created a wonderful, caring, expert medical experience. They are quick to respond to calls and questions and give me all the time I need during my visits. I never feel rushed or ignored. Overall, I give Dr. Thompson my highest recommendation.

July 24th, 2013
Dr. Thompson is the best.

May 31st, 2013
dr T is the best

May 29th, 2013
Best Dr. in KC
Great experience. Easy to park, easy to find office. Nice, knowledgable staff. Dr. Thompson gave me a lot of his time and followed up with me quick to let me know about some blood tests he ran. Really good guy. Not happy about having to go to the doctors office and if I get sick again, will definitely return to Dr. Thompson.

May 15th, 2013
Excellent physician, cares about his patients
I give him my highest recommenation

April 15th, 2013
The kindest, hardest working doctor you will ever know
Dr. Thompson worked very hard to diagnose my kidney issues, visiting me every day at the hospital, even on weekends, carefully reviewing my test results w me, advocating for me w hospital staff and making sure that I followed up once I was discharged. I am very grateful for Dr. Thompson.

May 10th, 2012
Very Personable
Dr. Thompson spent 45 minutes with me during my initial appointment, getting to know me and my lifestyle, family, etc. He seems to be a firm believer in treating the person as a whole instead of just treating singular symptoms. I'd reccomend him to anyone!

December 9th, 2010
Dr. Thompson is terrific!
Dr. Thompson was kind, thorough, caring, compassionate and attentive to detail - he has been a blessing to our family!