Dr. Gary Williams Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gary Williams?

Posted on August 24th, 2016

I had brkoen my arm, and Dr. Williaams put two metal plates in my arm and eight weeks later I was back to work,and have never had a moments pain or problem with it

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Crippled me refusing to spend time after multi injury trauma. Nothing was correctly diagnosed, I was horribly neglected and mistreated.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

He misdiagnosed everything, leaving me permanently debilitated and in excruciating pain for life with multiple injuries he refused to take the time for evaluate. He falsified his medical records to show that the severe injuries he was minimizing were falsely improved and he got my insurance canceled. He is not fit to be practicing. He appeared to have an anxiety disorder. He lies about doing in office exams he hasn't done. He is a horror , stay far away.

Would never go back to him

Posted on May 5th, 2013

He is supercilious and is uninterested in being bothered if you don't instantly agree with his suggestions. He has no compassion or care for his patients. I had a bad fall and my knee has never been the same since. All he suggests is "have surgery or live in pain". Never has any alternative or clearly discusses what and why.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

Dr. Gary refused to spend more than a few minutes per appointment, after I was injured in a car accident. He missed 9 surgical injuries which left me in this condition for 6 plus years. He lied in his office notes to cover up the fact that I was not improving so that his sprain/strain diagnosis' were appearing to improve when this was far from the case. I had begged him to stay in the room, but he told me that he had seriously injured patients that he needed to attend to. He also wrote in his notes office visit examinations that he wasn't doing, my guess to make it look like he was spending more time than he bother to spend ... a few minutes. Ended up those negative tests were -positive, and I have surgical needs he never even looked at... the insurance would't pay since they weren't included on the initial exams. He is a absolute nightmare, and a lier.

Bad bedside manner

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Doctor spent less than 10 minutes with my daughter and did not explain complete diagnosis until I asked the nurse what was going on. Needless to say we decided to seek a second opinion and found another doctor with a better bedside manner.

Inaccurate Diagnosis

Posted on June 12th, 2010

I "temporarily separated" my shoulder during a varsity football game my senior year of highschool. He said the inflamation would dissipate with time. He scoffed when I mentioned in my follow up that the swelling never decreased. Now, as a senior in college, the large bump on my shoulder is still very extant and I have sporadic instances of pain.Clearly an inaccurate diagnosis with a genuine lack of care. I will never go to Dr. Williams again and strongly recommend you choose another orthopedic Dr. for your sports related injuries.

Posted on June 29th, 2017