Dr. Gary Ackerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Ackerman?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Gary Ackerman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2017

Doctor Ackerman and his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. He preformed knee surgery on me and got me back on feet in no time at all. I highly recommend Palm Beach Sports Medicine for all of your orthopedic needs.

June 3rd, 2017

Amazing surgeon

DR. Ackerman preformed a total hip replacement on my wife's Hip, previously she had been in extreme pain, we are indebted to Dr. Ackerman for a successful surgery, my wife is walking now, painless and with full weight, after only eight weeks, this is so amazing for a complete hip replacement. We would highly recommend Dr, Ackerman to anyone . He is one of the best surgeons we have ever seen. Thank you so very much, Dr. Ackerman.

January 21st, 2017

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Ackerman, his assistant Jeneva, his staff and associated Physical Therapy group are outstanding. I had a complete knee quadriceps tendon rupture almost a year ago and Dr. Ackerman's surgery and care have been exemplary. Although this is a disabling injury with a prolonged recovery period, I am well on my way now.

September 25th, 2016

Great disposition and bedside manner. Couldn't be better

September 12th, 2016

Top notch surgeon

Dr Ackerman performed my full knee replacement surgery and couldn't be happier...my knee is great after only 2 months and I am back to doing almost everything I was doing before...Also has the best staff around

August 24th, 2016

Absolute perfection!

My first hip replacement (2007) Dr Ackerman had performed with due diligence to actually pick out pieces and tiny shards of deteriorated bone with a pair of tweezers, taking 4 hours. That extra effort is ultimate patient care! Recovery was amazingly pain free. My other hip began to get arthritic and although I now reside in Tallahassee I knew Dr Ackerman was the only surgeon I trust. It has been absolutely perfect ! Both my legs are the same length, which are due to Dr Ackermans skill, expertise, great attention to detail, and abilities to improve upon what was originally there. I'm dancing with joy !

August 7th, 2016

Great knee surgeon

I had a full knee replacement and 3 months since surgery, I am exceeding all expectations - I've been back at work since week 3. I am now walking on the sandy beach and I even am doing multiple flights of stairs, getting back into shape. Dr. Ackerman took lots of time to listen and answer all of our questions. Highly recommend Dr A for your knee surgery.

July 21st, 2016

knee replacements were a huge succes

I had bilateral knee replacements and I was back to working 12 hr. shifts as an ICU nurse and I don't have any pain in my knees. Dr. Ackerman and his staff said I had the worst knees he has ever worked on in 30 years. I know it was not an easy surgery but he did an amazing job o them. I am working full time without any difficulties. If I would have known how easy this has been, I would have done this decades ago.

July 13th, 2016

Phenomenal

I have no hesitation in recommending this amazing doctor. He is skilled, caring and dedicated. I have had two total hip replacements in three months and I could not have made a better choice of surgeon. Do your physical therapy at his office if you are willing to work hard and want rapid recovery.

June 23rd, 2016

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Ackerman and have had nothing but excellent results. No pain and full function after all 3. The physical therapy dept there is top notch and I highly recommend using them for any rehab needed.

June 9th, 2016

I asked several Health Care professionals in the area who the best surgeon is to replace my knee. Dr. Ackerman's name kept being repeated. I have had excellent results and will definitely use his services again when I have the other knee replaced.

June 8th, 2016