Dr. Gary Ackerman MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine West Palm Beach, FL

4.7

January 21st, 2017
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Ackerman, his assistant Jeneva, his staff and associated Physical Therapy group are outstanding. I had a complete knee quadriceps tendon rupture almost a year ago and Dr. Ackerman's surgery and care have been exemplary. Although this is a disabling injury with a prolonged recovery period, I am well on my way now.

September 25th, 2016
Great disposition and bedside manner. Couldn't be better

September 12th, 2016
Top notch surgeon
Dr Ackerman performed my full knee replacement surgery and couldn't be happier...my knee is great after only 2 months and I am back to doing almost everything I was doing before...Also has the best staff around

August 23rd, 2016
Absolute perfection!
My first hip replacement (2007) Dr Ackerman had performed with due diligence to actually pick out pieces and tiny shards of deteriorated bone with a pair of tweezers, taking 4 hours. That extra effort is ultimate patient care! Recovery was amazingly pain free. My other hip began to get arthritic and although I now reside in Tallahassee I knew Dr Ackerman was the only surgeon I trust. It has been absolutely perfect ! Both my legs are the same length, which are due to Dr Ackermans skill, expertise, great attention to detail, and abilities to improve upon what was originally there. I'm dancing with joy !

August 6th, 2016
Great knee surgeon
I had a full knee replacement and 3 months since surgery, I am exceeding all expectations - I've been back at work since week 3. I am now walking on the sandy beach and I even am doing multiple flights of stairs, getting back into shape. Dr. Ackerman took lots of time to listen and answer all of our questions. Highly recommend Dr A for your knee surgery.

July 21st, 2016
knee replacements were a huge succes
I had bilateral knee replacements and I was back to working 12 hr. shifts as an ICU nurse and I don't have any pain in my knees. Dr. Ackerman and his staff said I had the worst knees he has ever worked on in 30 years. I know it was not an easy surgery but he did an amazing job o them. I am working full time without any difficulties. If I would have known how easy this has been, I would have done this decades ago.

July 13th, 2016
Phenomenal
I have no hesitation in recommending this amazing doctor. He is skilled, caring and dedicated. I have had two total hip replacements in three months and I could not have made a better choice of surgeon. Do your physical therapy at his office if you are willing to work hard and want rapid recovery.

June 23rd, 2016
I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Ackerman and have had nothing but excellent results. No pain and full function after all 3. The physical therapy dept there is top notch and I highly recommend using them for any rehab needed.

June 8th, 2016
I asked several Health Care professionals in the area who the best surgeon is to replace my knee. Dr. Ackerman's name kept being repeated. I have had excellent results and will definitely use his services again when I have the other knee replaced.

June 8th, 2016
7 yrs ago! Top notch!

May 17th, 2016
Best Orthopedic Surgeon In Palm Beach County Florida
I have been a patient of Doctor Ackerman for more than 10 years. He has treated me for tennis elbow, a torn hamstring and most recently he performed a full knee replacement. He is an incredible and highly skilled surgeon. He was also very helpful in explaining the knee replacement process, discussing my x-rays and answering any questions I had. He has always made me feel extremely comfortable and I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone who is having orthopedic issues.

November 12th, 2015
4 days post op and I have no pain. Dr. Ackerman and his staff do a phenomenal job!