A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Adler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Adler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Adler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Adler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Adler practice?
- Dr. Gary Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Adler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons and Scottsdale Surgeons.