Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
13840 N Northsight Blvd
Ste 121
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
480-860-8380
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  He is an expert  |  show details
by Betty on Mar 9th, 2014

Dr. Adler is professional and direct his is the best in this field. Don't let the rough exterior fool you. I went to see him as a second opinion because the first doctor wasn’t someone to trust. Before to see Dr. Adler get online to check doctors’ reviews so I went to his office knowing how he was, and prepared myself written down on a piece paper my symptoms because English is not my first language with all the rudeness that I was expecting could be a freaking moment but surprise! Wasn’t nothing out this world yes, he is a man of few words but is a wealth of knowledge, ethic and integrity. He perform a strictly physically examination although I have a nerves conduction test results. I had a very positive experience with him and the entire office staff. I'd rather have a doctor be blunt and direct and know that he is an expert in his field. Great doctor and a great guy. I would highly recommend you check in with Dr. Adler if you have a hand or wrist injury.

|  Never again  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2014

Very poor communication skills. Also, NEVER take your child with you to an appointment. He obviously does not like children.The surgery went well though. When the anesthesiologist asked me if I had any questions, I told him to please put me out BEFORE the doctor comes in. He seemed to know exactly what I was talking about. I don't think I am the first to have this request. I would not go back to him nor would I recommend him.

Dec 13th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Adler was very good. He explained what was wrong, gave me options on how to proceed and fixed me up perfectly. His office staff are all very nice and professional.

|  RUDE,RUDE-No people skills  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

I was sitting in the room,the door opens up,he abruptly said "What's with this hand you tried to do in" and he didn't even know how my injury happened yet.He hardly made eye contact,I don't feel he listened to my concerns,He kept looking at the screen. VERY RUDE AND DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH. I went to another dr who diagnosed my ligament tear(which dr adler missed) STAY AWAY!!

|  Only good things  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

Very pleased with the overall care Dr. Adler & his staff provided.

|  Rude  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

very rude doctor, after i waited over 30 minutes to even see the doctor for the first time, the first thing he said to me as a new patient was let me see this thing on your wrist. from then on it was rudeness. i asked what he thinks i should do and he told me its your wrist, do what you want. i never had a doctor say that to me. this is not the first impression you wanna have with a new doctor.

|  Dr. Adler is the best  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Don't let the rough exterior fool you..Dr. Adler is the best. I'd rather have a doctor be blunt and direct and know that he is an expert in his field. Great doctor and a great guy.

|  Dr Adler is the best.  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

Dr. Adler is professional and direct. Just do as he instructs and ask him any questions you may have. He is a man of few words but is a wealth of knowledge and information. I had a very positive experience with him and the entire office staff. I would highly reccomend you check in with Dr. Adler if you have a hand or wrist injury.

Apr 5th, 2010

Dr. Adler was actually recommended to me by another orthopedic surgeon due to his expertise. He does an excellent job at explaining what is going on by drawing out diagrams and writing out what the plan for care is. You always now exactly what is going on with your care. The office staff are extremely pleasant and genuinely care. For a serious injury you go back many times for follow up and they always remember you and made you feel welcome. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

|  WONDERFUL DOCTOR  |  show details
by Patient on Mar 11th, 2009

Dr. Adler diagnosed my problem, performed surgery and provided wonderful care. I think he gets misrepresented for not having people skills because he is very dry, and that goes for his sense of humor. He's extremely skilled and caring.

Feb 10th, 2009

Longggg waits at the office, but wonderful in the diagnosis and plan of care.

|  Hand surgery  |  show details
by Sariband on Jul 26th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Adler is an excellent surgeon. Unfortunately, he doesn't believe in using therapy for his patients.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  No people skills  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2008

He is a very smart doctor, and diagnosed my problem immediately, and recommended a procedure to correct it. The thing is, he has no people skills, and is really rude and cocky, and is not a people person.