A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Agia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Agia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Agia graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Agia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Agia practice?
Dr. Gary Agia practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Pulmonologists, Woodbury Urgent Care Centers, and Woodbury Sleep Medicine Doctors.