Dr. Gary Agia Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Gary Agia?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I've never met a nastier, more condescending doctor in my life. I would NEVER recommend. Stay away!!!!

Horrible experience

Posted on October 12th, 2014

There are no words to describe what a horrific doctor this man is. He is rude, abrupt, and could care less about you as a human being. No one really wants to have to go see a lung doctor, so at least he could be more sensitive to people's breathing issues and needs. I was put on a medication for 6 months that I should not have been on in the first place according to another lung doctor. I had horrible side effects from this particular medication and am very disturbed that I was put on it at all. I had no understanding of my asthma based on Dr. Agia's comments during my appointments. I switched to a wonderful lung doctor who truly gave me what I needed as an asthma sufferer. I am thankful to have switched offices!

Rude and uncaring

Posted on March 21st, 2014

We are a family of 7 all who have seen Dr Agia. for many years I've been trying to get C pap supplies for nearly 6 months The equipment company has told me countless times that Dr Agia's office is NOT supplying the proper documentation needed for the to fill the RX the Doctor has provided. I have called the Dr office to be told that they are busy seeing pts and have no time to provided this documentation. I asked if I could forward an e mail from the equipment company to the office manager Carol and was told they have no e mail nor do they have any plans to get electronic medical records. This could be why I can't get the necessary documentation to get supplies for bi pap dependent family members. Today when I pressed the issue I was told by the office manager that we require to much assistance and should seek another Doctor to care for our family members. We will do that but also feel the public should know about the lack of care and assistance you can expect from this Doctor and his staff when it comes to getting his own RX filled. There is better more up to date care to be had.

Posted on October 17th, 2016