A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Aguilar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Aguilar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Aguilar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Linton Aguilar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel L. Aguilar practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Aguilar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Aguilar practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.