A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Alegre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Alegre is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Alegre, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Alegre graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alegre has 9 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Martin Alegre MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Alegre practice?
- Dr. Gary Alegre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Alegre practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: French Camp, CA.
See Stockton Surgeons.