Dr. Gary Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Alexander?

Dr Alexander

Posted on June 1st, 2015

If there were a higher category for Bedside Manner and Spends time with me, I would use it. Dr Alexander is always great at explaining what's going on with me. He explains things, we discuss those things and he then asks if I have any questions that he has missed. I have never felt rushed. His ability to think outside the box has led me to a different diagnosis than either of us planned, but the important part is that it found the root problem.

The absoulte best!

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr. Alexander has been my physician for over 10 years. I have seen him both as my Primary Care dr. and then as my Pulmonologist. He is a wonderful,attentive,kind, and honorable man. He has never left the room without listening to me or making sure I understand what my treatment plan or diagnosis involves. I would highly recommend him!

Fantastic

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Dr. Alexander is one of the most caring doctors I've ever been to. He is truly interested in each individual as a person, not just a diagnosis. During one of my appointments with him, we were talking about some of his theories and what he enjoyed about his job. He told me that the best part of the job was getting to know the people who came to him. I told him that my experience had been that many doctors don't really seem to see my face. . . they are busy looking at charts or computers and don't take time to help me feel they are really listening. He stated that one of the reasons he got into medicine was because he loved people and wanted to help. He further said that he couldn't imagine wanting to be a doctor without paying attention to each individual, getting to know them and making them feel important and cared about. The way he said it (and the very fact we were even having the conversation during my appointment) made me believe in his sincerity. Before I began seeing him, I had two separate people recommend him within the same week. One of them told me that he had literally saved her life by finding a very rare virus (or something like that) and treating it. He takes time to listen. He is thorough and his staff is excellent. At one point, my insurance changed, and he was no longer a preferred provider. I made the decision to continue seeing him (paying cash) rather than changing doctors. When he heard of the problem, he, personally, called the person in charge of financial issues at the clinic and arranged it so the care I received was affordable until he was again a provider through my insurance.He has integrity and knows what he is doing. My experience with Dr. Alexander has always been not only helpful to my health, but also enjoyable.

Highly Recommend

Posted on November 11th, 2010

When I was referred to him I had seen alot of Dr's and was at the end of my rope and really did not want to see another Dr. and felt he was going to be just the like others. But to my surprise Dr. Alexander shocked me- he was and still is the most honest and forth coming Dr I have ever met. He has spoken to other Dr's on my behalf concerning my health which is something rarely you see any more and I highly recommend him for any one who wants a Dr that will LISTEN to you and care about your health wanting you to get better I rate him 200% on the the best Dr's I have ever seen.

Posted on August 25th, 2016