A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ralph Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Gary Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Allen practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians.