Learn more about Dr. Gary Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ralph Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Gary Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Allen practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Primary Care Doctors.