Dr. Gary Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Anderson?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Gary Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2013

Does Not Get Any Better

Dr. Anderson is a hidden treasure, and I wish every doctor is like Dr. Anderson. He was my pediatrician until I turned 18, and I remember going on for a long time before I found another primary care physician because I kept comparing them to Dr. Anderson. He is honestly the best physician someone can ask for, and part of the reason why I decided to go to medical school. He has a great bedside manner, takes all the time you need, genuinely listens to you, and gets to the bottom of any issue that is plaguing the patient. His intelligence and his benevolent demeanor make it easy for any parent and his/her child to trust him. You can't go wrong with Dr. Anderson.

September 6th, 2012

Only Pediatrician my sons 13 & 18 know

Dr Anderson is a very caring doctor. I don't mind waitning for him even it I have to wait an hour or for my boys to see him in which I haven't. He actually listens to what I have to say about my child and my concerns. I wish I could find a doctor for myself that shows as much concern for individuals.

April 12th, 2012

Best Clinic EVER!

After changing pediatricians twice for my two children, I found the Providence Madrona by a referral, and have been so thankful ever since. Not only is the doctor informative, proactive, and personal, but the staff is caring, loving to my children, and always make them feel comfortable. We have been seen by all three of the doctors there, and each is top notch. I have had some very scary situations with my kids medically, and the entire staff at this office helped our family through hard times by being amazing at their jobs, and expressing a true concern and compassion while doing it. I cannot recommend Dr. Anderson or this clinic enough.

March 12th, 2012

Best Dr. ever!!!!!!

I really miss Dr. Anderson, my daughters loved him and he was a GREAT Dr. We had to change him because we moved to Palmdale, and we haven't been able to find a Dr. like him.

August 29th, 2011

Pickiest Mom EVER!

I am a mother of 2 and one on the way. My kids have seen Dr. Anderson for about 4 years now and I WILL NOT change him for the world. I have had horrible experience with Dr's in the past (such that my baby girl had pneumonia for a month undetected and Dr refused to give her any treatment telling me she had a simple virus) and Dr Anderson blew me away on how he spends time with my children and interacts with them on their level. He explains to them what is going on and then explains to me as well. He makes sure he listens to the mother because mothers are truly the ones that know when something is wrong with her kids! My newborn will surely be seeing Dr Anderson as well! ... not to fund of his on call Dr. though I rather take my kids to urgent care!

May 10th, 2011

Love him!

Dr. Anderson has been the pediatrician for my four children since 1998. I love him! He's easy to talk to, has wonderful bedside manner and is a wealth of knowledge. Dr. Anderson takes the time to talk to my kids and make them feel comfortable. I never feel rushed in his office.

December 2nd, 2010

picky mom

He is a wonderfull Dr. He interact great with my kids and is straight forward about things. I would recommend him any day.

September 15th, 2010

All are welcome

being a mother of a child with special needs, I have encountered 2 doctors who dropped her from their practice and a host of others who would not take her as a patient. Dr Anderson did not hesitate to take her. I have so much respect for him as a human being. He is very caring and interacts well with all his patient.

November 17th, 2009

Kids and Parents Love Dr Anderson

I have twin 5 yr old boys. One is VERY shy. He took a bit of extra time to interact with him. He gets the kids involved. You can tell he really cares about the kids.He is open, honest and a good clinically too. I would recommend him highly with no reservations. One draw back. He is too popular. Hard to get an appt with him.

June 20th, 2016