A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ansel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ansel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ansel, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ansel has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Rutan Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Ansel FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Ansel practice?
- Dr. Gary Ansel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gary Ansel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Athens Cardiologists.