Learn more about Dr. Gary Ansel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ansel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ansel, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ansel has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Mary Rutan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Ansel FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Ansel practice?
- Dr. Gary Ansel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Ansel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.