A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ansel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ansel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ansel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ansel, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ansel has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Mary Rutan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Ansel FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Ansel practice?
- Dr. Gary Ansel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Ansel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.