A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Arends:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Arends is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arends
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Arends Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arends graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Arends has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Arends DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Arends practice?
- Dr. Gary Arends has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Arends practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Primary Care Doctors and Madera Sports Medicine Doctors.