A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Arends:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Arends is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arends graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Arends has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Arends DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Arends practice?
- Dr. Gary Arends has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Arends practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors and Burbank Sports Medicine Doctors.