Dr. Gary Arthur MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 30th, 2015
the right doctor, finally!
I saw Dr A first on an emergency/crisis appt after my previous quack I mean doctor fired me for bothering him on a weekend. This literally saved my life. Dr A listens, provides perspective, is a kind and down to earth human being, but dont be fooled; he's very smart. Has seen it all & tells it like it is. Treats you like a person, not an illness. You can be yourself.He seems to enjoy his life.His sense of humor helps a lot. Unlike some,he is not pill-happy, but he does give Rx samples if he can. Doesn't gripe about completing forms. Staff also know what they are doing. 8 yrs so far--I would not go anywhere else.

June 29th, 2012
Best psychiatrist in Palm Beach county
I was hired by the USPS with an emotional disability, certified prior to hiring. However, my employer used my disability against me for years. After 16 years with USPS, I was Baker-Acted and forced to retire. Honestly, without Dr. Arthur's help, guidance, and emotional support I probably would be dead by now. He has really helped me deal with so much depression, anger, bulimia, cutting, etc.If you are a postal employee, you MUST ONLY be treated by Dr. Arthur. You will be extremely satisfied.

September 11th, 2011
great psychiatrist
I've been seeing Dr Arthur for over ten years and he never failed me yet. He is so down-to-earth, yet so funny, that no matter how depressed I am, or whatnot, he always cheers me up. He has the best bedside manner of any psychiatrist that I've been to and he knows what he's doing. All in all, a great docter.

May 9th, 2011
I love this dr
I've been a patient of Dr. Arthur's for over 10 years. He helped me when I really needed someone to, and he has a great bedside manner. He's funny as all get out and I feel he's genuinely caring, if I'm having a bad day, although I'm sure he's heard it all before. I've never, in all the years I've been seeing him, felt like he was impatient, or bored with my problems. This is a great psychiatrist. Just what the dr ordered. :)

November 21st, 2010
Exellant Dr!!
Dr Arthur is a wonderful Dr very caring and down to earth

August 29th, 2010
Best of the best!
Dr. Arthur has been my doctor for 8 years. He is a consummate professional.