A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Arvary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Arvary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Arvary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvary graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arvary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Newton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arvary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Arvary practice?
Dr. Gary Arvary practices Family Medicine near Columbia, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Blairstown, NJ.
See Columbia Family Physicians.