A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Asher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asher
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Asher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Asher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asher graduated from Faculty Of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University Of The Negev.
Dr. Asher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Chatham Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Norman Asher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Asher practice?
- Dr. Gary Asher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Asher practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Siler City, NC.
See Chapel Hill Family Physicians.