A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Asher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Asher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asher graduated from Faculty Of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University Of The Negev.
Dr. Asher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Chatham Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Norman Asher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Asher practice?
- Dr. Gary Asher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Asher practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Siler City, NC.
See Chapel Hill Family Physicians.