A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Atkinson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Atkinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Atkinson DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Gary Atkinson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Atkinson practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.