Internist, General Adult and Adoescent Care

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Dianna Overbey, RN on Oct 7th, 2014

As a nurse, I was consistently amazed by his thorough work up on pt, complex or simple diagnosis', by the time he would refer a pt on to a specialist (of any kind) that pt was so worked up, that the pt was easily taken to the next steps by the specialist. Years of this observation - I made him my doctor. I will never go else where. A Loyal fan for life.

Mrs show details Mrs
by Carol Stafford on Sep 11th, 2014

I have been a patient for over 25 yrs & would never change! I Recommend him to anyone looking for a Compassionate, Through, Good Listener & Advisor!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 19th, 2013

I have gone to Dr Ayres for around 10 years. He is a excellent Doctor. He truly cares and takes time to listen.

Always concerned and thorough show details Always concerned and thorough
Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr. Ayres treats his patients with concern and respect. Listens to them and asks questions that make it clear he is listening in depth. His staff is equally excellent.

Great doctor!!!! show details Great doctor!!!!
Mar 13th, 2009

Dr. Ayres is one of the most caring professionals I have met. He demonstrates genuine interest in me as a patient and always listens to my opinions about me medical care. As long as he is in practice, I have no reason to look for another internist.

DR. AYRES show details DR. AYRES
Aug 7th, 2008

DR. AYRES IS THE BEST INTERNEST AND GENERAL PRACTIONER I HAVE HAD; I WILL CONTINUE TO BE HIS PATIENT UNTIL HE RETIRES!