A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Anderson practice?
Dr. Gary Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.