A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary B Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Gary Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.