A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Anderson practice?
Dr. Gary Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons, Oklahoma City Surgeons, Oklahoma City Emergency Physicians, and Oklahoma City Family Physicians.