A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary B Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Gary Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.