Dr. Gary Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Klein?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Gary Klein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016

Great doc!

Cleared my sons face right up! He's funny too:-) thank you!!

February 27th, 2016

This Doctors does not understand the issues with skin

A horrific experience all around!! I went to see Dr. Klein because my boyfriends family has been going to him for years. it was a last resort. I had a horrible rash around my face due to reaction to a detox 9 days after I ended the detox. I have medical insurance with a PPO plan but have never been to a dermatologist. I am extremely healthy and only do natural paths to heal. I specifically asked for them to RUN MY INSURANCE TO CHECK if i am 100% COVERED for the visit. No additional out of pocket cost to me.. Or I would NOT have gone. Save the rest of this to the end. Keep reading ! I knew this rash was a cause of a serious inner detox of candida. My visit consisted of Dr. Klein barely looking at the rash and wanting to tell me what was really wrong with me.. Apparently I have what they call a "Common" issue "Dermatitis." (dry irritated skin). When I tried explaining MY FOOD ALLERGIES to him he kept interrupting with snark remarks and suggested the rash on my chest was a cause of a hikie from my boyfriend instead. This made me outraged. I was done with this conversation. He prescribed me prescription strength Cortisone Cream at $40 a tube. Declined thank you. LEFT the office ONCE AGAIN Verifying I WOULD NOT OWE ANYTHING> 100% Covered by my PPO plan! Which I disclosed to the front desk I never use my insurance. So I don't know how this works. 2 months later I receive a BILL in the mail for $97.74. The charge for a 5 min disrespectful consultation will a Creepy Old Man who hasn't study medicine since his college years cost $130.00. My Insurance only covered $32.26 as they are a SPECIALIST. And you have to meet your deductible first. Would have been nice if they has said they are a specialist office!!!!!! I called Anthem Blue to file a claim. My insurance provider made it CLEAR to me they can tell by my card if I have a deductible and they should have told me they were a specialist. But I am suppose to know my insurance policy. WHO UNDERSTANDS THIS CRAP! New Health Care Holders BEWARE because I thought I made myself clear to them over the phone and in person before my appt. YOUNG WOMEN DON'T SEE THIS MAN PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN NATURAL HEALING DON'T BOTHER> He doesn't even understand the difference between western medicine and eastern..... Btw I cleared my own skin with apple cider vinegar, activated charcoal, and water PH 9. Applied with a cloth, sit 10 mins wash off. Sprayed AVENE Thermal water spray. Gone in about 3-5 days. Battled it for 2 months!

October 14th, 2011

New Patient

I was a new patient. Called based on insurance referral and some research. They suggested I download the forms and fill them out ahead of time. Very easy. I arrived 30 minutes early because traffic was better than expected. They took me within ten minutes. Doctor diagnosed issue, did full skin cancer screening and removed suspicious growth within 20 minutes. Womderful man, good doctor. Not like other dermatologists who set up a lotion and potion stand in the lobby. This is the medical office of a seriously good doctor.

October 7th, 2008

Fantastic !

Dr. Klein has treated me and my husband many times, he is very pleasant, intelligent and professional. He takes the time to answer your questions/concerns, and does not patronize you like others do, in the medical profession.

July 19th, 2017