A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Bruce Weiss MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Gary Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Weiss practices Hematology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX.
See Webster Hematologists.