A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Bruce Weiss MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Gary Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Weiss practices Hematology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX.
See Webster Hematologists.