A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Weiss practice?
Dr. Gary Weiss practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX.
See Webster Internists, Webster Hematologists, Webster Oncologists, and Webster Pathologists.