A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Babbitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbitt
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Babbitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Babbitt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Babbitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Gary Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Babbitt practices Family Medicine near Flint, TX.
See Flint Primary Care Doctors.