A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Babbitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Babbitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Babbitt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Babbitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Gary Babbitt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Babbitt practices Family Medicine near Flint, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Bullard, TX.
See Flint Primary Care Doctors.