A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Babbitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbitt
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Babbitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Babbitt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Babbitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Gary Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Babbitt practices Family Medicine near Flint, TX.
See Flint Family Physicians.