Dr. Gary Babbitt MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Flint, TX

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2015
The staff does not care about their patients AT ALL! I have been a patient of Dr. Babbitt's for years and he is a great doctor. One day, I wrenched my back and awoke the next morning in extreme pain. I called the office and was told that Dr. Babbitt was fully booked but if I came in they could work me into his schedule. I checked in and told them about my back pain. I was told that I could only be seen by the physician's assistant but I was hurting so bad that I agreed to wait. After waiting two hours in the uncomfortable waiting room, I was taken back by a nurse. I described the physical activity that I had been doing the last few days and the pain I was in. I was told to go to the ER in Tyler because my problem MAY have been work related. I argued that I had overextended myself doing personal chores and that I had no plans to file Worker's Comp. They refused to let me see any of the medical personnel and sent in the office manager to dismiss me from the exam room. I was almost to the point of tears from the pain which had only worsened while waiting. The couldn't care less that I was hurt and only wanted to clear the exam room for the next patient. I had already missed half a day of work and was only told to go wait in the ER to get help. If you care about your health and expect your doctor's staff to, DO NOT go to this office. This was the worst experience I have ever with a doctor's office and I had to leave in worse pain than when I arrived. I will never go back because they had no compassion or care for their patients.

March 23rd, 2013
Recommended !
The office is very thorough. You are asked many , many questions on the "new patient" form then a nice lady comes in and asks you more questions. You wait less than a minute and he comes in. He is nice, cheerful and caring. You get a detailed exam and feel you're in safe hands with Dr Babbitt.

March 8th, 2012
Very good doctor if you have pain go to another doctor

January 5th, 2011
rxcelant doctor
Dr. Babbitt is very good at finding your problem and taking care of it. He is very good at finding another doctor to help you if the problem is out of his area. He will not hesitate to refer you to someone else if necessary.

May 26th, 2010