A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Baiocchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Baiocchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baiocchi graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baiocchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Baiocchi DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Baiocchi practice?
- Dr. Gary Baiocchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Baiocchi practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.