A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Baker, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Baker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lamont Baker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Gary Baker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Baker practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Lakewood Anesthesiologists and Lakewood Pain Management Doctors.