Dr. Gary Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Baker?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Gary Baker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2015

excellent

July 22nd, 2015

Exceptional Physician

My husband has had very serious & complicated medical history. this past year has been a nightmare trying to get to the bottom of things. We were so pleased with Dr. Baker and his staff. Dr Baker was so kind and willing to listen and honestly cared about our situation. He took the time to listen and point us in the right direction to try and get my husband on the road to recovery.He is the example of how more physicians should be. We highly recommend Dr. Baker.

June 13th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever seen.

June 4th, 2015

Mrs

Walter is an example of excellent customer service, polite, he has a very well base knowledge of his duties, he explain thing very well. He is a treasure for the company.

June 3rd, 2015

Recognizing the Staff

I have been a patient at Advanced Pain Specialists, Lakewoo, CA for about three years. In that time i have gotten to know many of the staff. I see Dr. Kim at this facility for pain management. Dr. Kim is very caring and exceptionally communicative. He listens to his patient's concerns and is always forthcoming with information and options I may have. As a patient who relies on my pain being managed in order to maintain a quality of life, I would give Dr. Kim a Plus 5 Star rating without question! As far as his staff, I would have to say, and would like it noted, that Artie, one of the nurses I see when I go in for treatments is absolutely exemplary. She is thorough in her job. She has a smile every time I see her, which is a nice touch for someone in pain. She takes her time, always answers my questions and is genuinely concerned about her patients. Her job performance is nothing less than stellar!

May 20th, 2015

Today is tuesday 5/19/15 I like to sayto Dr Baker that Artie & Kimi are really really nice every time I come to my appointments I enjoy their kindness and professionalism. ...most of your employees are great....

May 9th, 2015

I like coming to dr baker and dr kims office they treat me good.....they help me with my pain where im able to manage arty is so nice she is very ,professional and always in a good mood that is very important.

May 6th, 2015

I'm so happy my attorney refered me to dr Kim. .....im finally getting relief Artie has been very helpful as far as disability paper work....its very hard if you don't know what your doing....thank you

May 5th, 2015

Mr.

Walter has been extremely knowledgable and helpful during my process... true professional!!!

April 21st, 2015

very happy

Today i was scheduled for an injection on my back. I was greeted by Arty she was very professional and kind &helpful I really appreciate her. ...i recommend Dr Baker to everyone. ...

April 2nd, 2015

Happy and Humble

Great Staff, Maria calmed me down before my injection, great bedside manner. Thank you Dr. Kim

June 26th, 2014

Patient

I would like to acknowledge Akemi, Ladell, Patty, and Dean. Every visit they are amazing and they do all they can to help in any way they can. I also would like to thank Daniel for his fast response whenever there is a problem with any medications. All of your staff is amazing and I would like to thank Dr. Baker and Jaime for helping me manage my pain and suffering every month I would be lost without you.