A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Baldwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Baldwin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Baldwin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Baldwin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Gary Baldwin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Baldwin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colville, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chewelah, WA and Spokane, WA.
See Colville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.